Gymnastics poster-athlete specific.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

eryes

Proud Parent
My girls are relatively new to this sport, but are really starting to get the gym bug. I took them yesterday to see the American Cup and, following the event, 1 of my daughter's couldnt stop talking about her favorite gymnast, Jordyn Weiber. Needless to say, Jordyn wasn't even on her radar before the event - she loved Nadia and Rebecca Bross. I would love to get her a poster for her bedroom - does anyone know where to find one? (bummed USA gym didn't give out those free posters at the event like they said they would-could of used it!)

My girls are relatively new to this sport, but are really starting to get the gym bug. I took them yesterday to see the American Cup and, following the event, 1 of my daughter's couldnt stop talking about her favorite gymnast, Jordyn Weiber. Needless to say, Jordyn wasn't even on her radar before the event - she loved Nadia and Rebecca Bross. I would love to get her a poster for her bedroom - does anyone know where to find one? (bummed USA gym didn't give out those free posters at the event like they said they would-could of used it!)

No mass produced Jordyn posters exist (yet) to my knowledge. I would give it another 2-3 months and I'm positive something will exist. If you can't wait until then send me a PM and I may be able to help you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back