WAG Gymnastics wear websites

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pamred4

Coach
Gymnast
I was wondering where very one buys there gymnastics wear from! I no about gk and Ozone but are there any other places to get nice teenage style leotards from? Your input is greatly appreciated Xx

Melody Leotards is great. They fit really well and are comfy, she also has the best customer service!
Melody Leotards range from about $20 to $35USD plus around $5.50USD postage to Australia. The best thing about Melody Leotards is that you choose a design from her website and then you get to choose the colours that you like so your leotard is unique.

Melody are great, we order them for our HS team- super great quality and an amazing price. But we have found they tend to run a little small compared to GK, at least according to the girls.

I find Saucy's Word bodysuits to run very small (at least they did 4 years ago).

Elementz are beautiful but sizing is weird, the suit doesn't seem to fit with your body, it just stays kind of straight, if that makes sense (I'm not at all curvy either). Maybe I just needed a different size.

Haven't tried Gymagic but they look nice.

No complaints about Jagwear other than the price. Older, sweatier girls may have issues with the arm foil rubbing off on their comp. suits, but as long as they're dark coloured you can't even notice. Light purple becomes discoloured (silvery grey) so I doNOT recommend foiled/mystique light colours for competition! Gorgeous suits though.

Snowflake leotards are very good also. I have one that I bought four years ago. I wore it 12 hrs a week for two years in a row. Hardly a worn spot on it. Still looks and feels great!

GK in my opinion are the best gym suits
you can get.

Prizm leotards are super comfortable and stretchy and you can customize colors and style. I also believe they're only around 30 or 35 dollars.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back