Parents Gyms in MD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnewbie

Proud Parent
We will be moving to Md near BWI and Annapolis this summer. Can anyone recommend gyms in that area? My daughter competed level 5 this past year and is currently training level 6 skills. Thanks so much!

Win-Win and Docksiders are in that area your talking about. You should also check to see how far Hills gymnastics is going to be from you. Good luck.

We lived in MD for some yrs it's beautiful!! Anyways, my oldest DDs friend did (or still does gym) at Docksiders. They have a great team and a great gym!

Lots of good gyms in MD. But we have two MD gymnast that commute to our gym in PA.

Every awful story begins with "we were on beam and..."

Docksiders coaches seem nice. All 3 gyms mentioned above have good optional teams, not familiar with their compulsories.

I'm in Maryland. Hill's is in Gaithersburg, great rep but far from BWI.

I think First Class is in that area, and the head coach is the president of Maryland USAG, very good coach, and seems nice and supportive to his kids at the meets as well. (Annapolis).

Win- win has a reputation for having a good Optionals team, but recently, I have heard that their coaching is less warm and fuzzy. You can PM me for details.

Docksiders and Win Win. Both have great optional programs and great reputations! First Class is in Annapolis, I believe. But, I would certainly say Docksiders and Win Win are in the top 5 of gyms in Maryland...can't lose with either one!

WinWin just won Level 7 and Level 8 states. Also, took 2nd by an extremely close margin in Level 9. I say Win Win and Hills are the two best gyms in Maryland.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back