Gymstar

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymstaryaya

Proud Parent
Hello'

My 8 year old daughter is actually the gymstar. She is competing level 7 this season and is very excited!

I usually ignore these post but Bog why are you banning them?

Excuse you, I am over 13 years! Thank you! Did you ban her yet? Seeing as though she's not on here?

Last edited:
I have no intention of banning gymstaryaya, she is an adult. My intention was to ban gymstar as her mother says she is 8, and therefore not eligible to be a member.

I think this thread is a priceless confusion.

I am utterly confused... Is there even a username for gymstar and is it the same girl??? Bog, I took the original post to mean her dd was "the gymstar", not "gymstar" as in a username. And frankly, I would be mighty impressed (and a little worried) if an 8yr old could maneuver around this site well enough to sign up and post in the right place.... lol

And frankly, I would be mighty impressed (and a little worried) if an 8yr old could maneuver around this site well enough to sign up and post in the right place.... lol
When there's something they're interested in, they're pretty good at figuring things out. I'm simultaneously impressed and frightened by the ways in which my kids (7 and 9) use the Internet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back