MAG Happy meet for DS and his team

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

profmom

Proud Parent
The big guy had a good day this weekend. He had three dear wishes: to get his front uprise, make his kip, and hold his lever on rings. He managed all three!

His vault remains pretty wonky, and he still has some distance to go on the back handspring, but he came out of the meet with two 8s (vault and h bar), two 9s (floor and rings) and two 10s (pommel and p bars). He doesn't yet have the pirouette or the second BHS on floor, and on h bar he doesn't have any bonuses, but he finally has all three bonuses on one event (p bars). His p bars routine really made him happy. Will share video if anyone wants to see.

The biggest success story from the meet, though, was that every single boy on the team made it through pommel horse without a fall! First time ever! Woohooooooo!

YAY! Sounds like a very successful meet! I love when they meet all the goals like that :) And a team goal too! How exciting!!

Sounds like a good meet! And wow video- I gave that up after the first meet this year. Everyone keeps asking if they can see J's floor and I'm like "No you can not. It's just a memory now!". Too much stress plus now I'm afraid I will jinx things if I change anything. I'm hoping my sister will come to a meet and tape for me soon. WTG on the stuck pommels. We are hoping for no forgotten floor routines next meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back