Parents Holy moly, she passed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Muffinsmom

Proud Parent
Judge
For anyone following along, Muffin passed her monthly TOPs test today! And without any "help" from the coach! She's started a rather bothersome trend of getting skills for the first time AT her tests...last time it was her press from overtoes, this time she got FIVE pulls up the rope, instead of her usual two. She's extremely excited and proud and relieved. I no longer want to throw up. And I just could not be more proud! I've declared tomorrow NO GYMNASTICS SUNDAY. She is taking a much deserved rest, whether she likes it or not lol

Great job! She showed how much she REALLY wanted it! My DD is completely obsessed with TOPS too, although, I don't get it. Lol. Good for both of you!! Yay!!!

Thank you so much everyone!

Way to go! When I read your first post I said to myself that this little gymnast is gonna surprise her mum!

She certainly did! It was like watching the climax to a great movie...is she gonna do it, CAN she do it...she starts her final attempt to climb-it's in slow motion- she gets 1 pull, then 2, then 3-the crowd is on their feet chanting go, Go GO!!! louder and louder- she gets 4 pulls, then 5- the crowd goes wild!!!!! It was really the coolest thing to watch!

Nice work. What is Tops?
Thank you! Tops is short for Talent Opportunity Program. It's for girls 7-10. At my gym there are 2 Tops classes...one for anyone that is dedicated to conditioning and air sense and one by invite only where train to take the State Tops test in July. A lot of good info can be found at www.usagym.org

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back