Hoping for a good MRI report from today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Em went back for a repeat MRI of her knee today, and we should get the report on Friday. She has been having increasing pain and popping on the inside of her knee for the past month and I'm really afraid that the medial meniscal repair that was done when Em had her ACL reconstructed in April has failed :pessimist: If that is the case I'm presuming Em will have to have more surgery, which will set her recovery/return to full gymnastics time back even further, so please send lots of good thoughts our way that this is not the case. :worried:

Thinking of you and Em, hoping you get good news! <<Hugs!!>> :hug:

Keep us posted.

We got Em's MRI report over the weekend, and much to our relief, everything looks OK! The new ACL and both menisci are clean, and there is no effusion (fluid) in the joint. We are still not sure what is causing Em so much pain at this point, but it is such a relief to know that the actual surgical sites look good :) Hopefully we will just move forward from here.

Glad to hear that the report came back clean!!! I hope they can figure out what is causing your DD so much pain sooon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back