How tall are you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How tall are you?

• Total voters
I'm 13 and I am 4'11. I haven't grown a centimeter since I was 12! My family thinks I'm going to stay this way since my aunts & grandmother are all my size, have the tiny feet (size 3 kids!) and hands like I do and they stopped growing when they were my age!

Secretly I'm glad because being short for life means my lucky leo will fit forever! But I guess it means kids' clothes for the rest of my life *sighs dramatically*. Small price to pay if it means my lucky leo will fit forever though :)

I'm 13 and I am 4'11. I haven't grown a centimeter since I was 12! My family thinks I'm going to stay this way since my aunts & grandmother are all my size, have the tiny feet (size 3 kids!) and hands like I do and they stopped growing when they were my age!

Secretly I'm glad because being short for life means my lucky leo will fit forever! But I guess it means kids' clothes for the rest of my life *sighs dramatically*. Small price to pay if it means my lucky leo will fit forever though :)
OMG I'm 13 and 4"11 too!!!! xD But I've grown two inches in the past 6 months, and my feet are a size 6. Which seems huge for me, since I'm so short, but it's what fits so it's what I wear. ;)

I'm either 4'11 or 5 feet. For some reason every time I measure myself it goes back and forth. But my legs are...well...stubs. They're super short and my torso is really long soo, if my torso was the "average" size, I'd be much shorter.

I can't find anyone with hands, feet and ears smaller than mine. Even my 11 year old cousin (I'm 15) has bigger body parts than I do.

Just turned 15 and I'm 6" :'(
Coach thinks its funny that I clean the cobwebs when I do giants -_-

Right now I'm 15 and 5'8. I retired for two years because of a big move and no luck finding a gym. I've just begun again and I'm pretty sure I'll never grow another inch.

I am of legal driving age and I am 5'6"- feel gynormous after reading these posts...

Last edited:
Im 5'0" and im 13 years old.. At school im one of the shortest in my grade, but one of the tallest 13 year olds at the gym. 

i am 15 and 5'3, i am quite small at school (all my friends are taller than me) but at gym i am the tallest but the others are catching up fast!:p

I'm 5'2 -5'3, one of the shortest at school and tallest at gym. I wish I was 5' as bars would be so much easier but I'm all legs so when I have perfect straight legs my leaps and back handsprings look really Beautiful and artistic.

My dd is 6 years old and 3 months. She is around 105cm tall, she will never be tall as I am 4ft 11 ( my mum and sister are the same and hued dad is around 5ft 3) and she weights around 13kg (28lbs)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back