Parents Ideas for "gym buddy" gifts??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My dd (7yo, L4) just got her assigned gym buddy! She is so excited to get to know her and cheer her on! Her buddy is a 17yo L9. Throughout the year the buddies will support one another, buy small gifts, cards, etc. Nothing made to be too expensive or burdensome, just someone to support and get to know throughout the season. It a great program for our girls at the gym, and dd is very excited!

I only have one dd, so I'm not sure what kind of gifts a girl of this age (17) would like! And ideas would be appreciated! Something little for Christmas, and as a little good luck meet gift? :)

candy, mall gift card, iphone cases (they are so cheap and cute), picture frame with meaningful pic in it..

anything from Bath and Body works, candy (I know not nutricious but they love it). Vera Bradley (if you can get it at a good price).

iTune gift cards! like $5 ones

We do buddies too, but just among our level. They had to fill out info cards on themselves, so we have an idea what she likes, etc... My DDs buddy is 2 yrs younger (7yo), so it is easy to pick up little things at the Dollar Spot at Target/TRU/etc. Just a couple of small things, plus Dr Pepper and pickles, in a gift bag and we are all set!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back