Parents Kips !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD did 3 kips at practice tonight !!!!!
of course they were after I went out to teach preschool so I missed them !

I know we may not see another one for a while, but I am still very happy for her, she was so excited.

Congratulations to her!!!!! How funny to be at the gym, but still miss it. I am sending her the "Keep the Kip" fairy, okay? I am sure she is super excited, it is such a big milestone for them on bars. :D

That is so exciting!! Congrats to her, she must be thrilled!! As far as doing them again, I'm sure she will, especially now that she knows she can do them! Great job!!

Now that is fabulous that she got her kip, and the fact that you saw them too is wonderful. She must be so proud!

I have yet to see Baby Bogs kip, they come and go when I am not around.

Now that is fabulous that she got her kip, and the fact that you saw them too is wonderful. She must be so proud!

I have yet to see Baby Bogs kip, they come and go when I am not around.

I actually missed them Bog, I was out of the big gym teaching preschool. She tried to do one for me after, but no luck!! So, like you, I haven't seen it yet. She did do one while I was working with her where I barely touched her though !

Oh well, I'll see it eventually. It was only 3, she missed more than she made tonight but it is a huge breakthrough for her.

I actually missed them Bog, I was out of the big gym teaching preschool. She tried to do one for me after, but no luck!! So, like you, I haven't seen it yet. She did do one while I was working with her where I barely touched her though !

Oh well, I'll see it eventually. It was only 3, she missed more than she made tonight but it is a huge breakthrough for her.

Haha I should learn to read properly! I am sure you and I will both see these kips one day!

YEAH!!!!! Kips are a big deal, hope you celebrated!!! Sorry you didn't get to see them, they always do that to the mommies! Maybe next time you will catch a glimpse.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back