KSGF meet floor video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just thought I would share a video of my floor routine from last week incase anyone wanted to see. It was my best in a long time and only my second time competing my double twist! Also, the other link is to my mom's channel and some videos of last year at my old gym. I think I have made some progress! Hope you enjoy!

last weekends: YouTube - KSGF 2011

My mom's channel (the most recent upload is from 2 weeks ago at trials to westerns): YouTube - GymMom1000's Channel

ahh you were at Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics Festival? He was telling us about it at Canada Games, I wanted to go sooo bad! It sounded so fun, what was it like?! Your routine looks great!

ya it was pretty fun. Always a few kinks to workout at the first meet but overall it was pretty good. All the groups were pretty small so it wasnt that big of a meet for the girls. And I only went p5 and it was my second p5 meet ever. First was trials to westerns. Hoping to go national by next year if i get some more skills though! Thats cool that you went to canada winter games though! bet that was fun! My friend represented our province there!

awesome!! canada games was a great experience, loads of fun with all the other gymnasts! I'm friends with some of the people on Alberta now, which was pretty cool. Hey, if you go national next year, I will see ya there!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back