WAG L8 tumbling pass question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A pass with 2 saltos - √
3 different saltos in the routine - √
Last pass with a minimum of an A salto - √ (She has a B salto).

Yes. It should work just fine. :)

LOL the video of Emma at Northern Lights is my daughter. She developed acute tendonitis after the first two meets and did the next 5 one-handed. It was a heart break to miss most of the season but a blessing to be able to at least do one event. The injury lasted a ver long time and we are repeating 8 now (of course with a new injury, sigh). Usually she injures the legs and feet and there is nothing you can do with that! Glad her video was helpful and your daughter ended up with a nice routine, hopefully she'll be on the mend soon! It was pretty amazing how quickly they can alter their routine, mine thought nothing of doing a round off one handed, pretty cool:).

LOL the video of Emma at Northern Lights is my daughter. She developed acute tendonitis after the first two meets and did the next 5 one-handed. It was a heart break to miss most of the season but a blessing to be able to at least do one event. The injury lasted a ver long time and we are repeating 8 now (of course with a new injury, sigh). Usually she injures the legs and feet and there is nothing you can do with that! Glad her video was helpful and your daughter ended up with a nice routine, hopefully she'll be on the mend soon! It was pretty amazing how quickly they can alter their routine, mine thought nothing of doing a round off one handed, pretty cool:).
We once had a girl on our team that liked doing a "no handed roundoff" back handspring. She was training for Xcel Platinum at the time and wanted something different than everyone else, lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back