Parents Level 5 States

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Photo disk from Level 5 States came today... thought I'd share a handful!

Those are lovely pictures!! Great photography and some beautiful gymnastics!!

Yes, they did a good job. I like it when they offer all the pics on disk for a reasonable price. It makes them easy (and legal/ethical) to share and then I can order prints for the grandparents online for 10 cents each! I hope this will become more the norm for this kind of thing. I just ordered pictures from my dd's dance recital and ended up spending $108 to order 27 4x6 prints. I know and love the photographers and appreciate that they need to make a living too. But geez... school pictures and dance pictures and gymnastics pictures... gotta buy enough to send them to the grandparents too... it gets awfully expensive!!!

she's absolutely beautiful!! And some great action shots! I hear you on the dance photos...man! they really hit you hard in the wallet with those!! eek!!

Love the pics!!! What a gorgeous dd and gymnast you have! She is very graceful--that split leap is beautiful!!!

I know what you mean about the photos--there was a photographer at Dani's meet this weekend and the shots came out so well! The whole CD with march-in, beam and floor and awards was well worth the price they offered. Also, it is such a great momento for the gymnast to have some great action shots, especially when flash photography is not allowed at most meets.

Wonderful pics! It's worth the money when they get really good action shots. I got the disc from my daughter's last meet because they got some beautiful ones from her floor routine. Thanks for sharing!

Those are some really good pictures! There was a photographer at our state meet also but alot of the pictures were blurry! Def not the quality of yours! I did buy the disc because the pictures that I take are even worse!!

Wow- those photos are fabulous! I can see from the action shots how she placed at states. And since my own dd was also a L5, can recognize each part of the routines when they were taken. Guess I spent too much time at meets ;).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back