WAG Level 7 beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coach1234

Coach
We have 2 girls doing level 7 at the presidential classic next year and I was wondering if you
Can you BHS x BHS for your acro connection?
Can you back tuck on beam in level 7?
Thanks

We saw a couple of bhs bhs at L7 last year and if my DD stays at L7, this will be her flight/acro series so yes, definitely allowed.

Mine did BHS BHS for Level 7. Cartwheel tuck dismount. It was really easy with that flight series for her to go to Level 8 mid season and she just added the flight to a dismount.

couple girls at every meet during DD level 7 years did BHS-BHS. Nice if you've got it! DD did it because of back pain with BWO....then lost the connection her second year. No BT allowed as mentionned...Of course, no "extra credit" for the harder series - DD did well with it, but occ was beaten by a BWO-BWO done perfectly!

Yes, BHS-BHS is allowed. But, I only see it when it's perfect and the kid gets it 99% of the time. DD had a girl on her team have a BHS-BHS and compete it, but after a few falls in meets, coach took it out. Even when she stayed on, she always scored better without it.

DD always scored low-mid 9s with just a BWO-BWO.

Yes, BHS-BHS is allowed. But, I only see it when it's perfect and the kid gets it 99% of the time. DD had a girl on her team have a BHS-BHS and compete it, but after a few falls in meets, coach took it out. Even when she stayed on, she always scored better without it.

DD always scored low-mid 9s with just a BWO-BWO.
Did she do a BHS separately?

Yes, if the acro is BWO-BWO, the BHS is done separately. This was also DD's beam routine, and it scored well when she got credit for the connection.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back