Parents Looking for a Specific Leo..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

goteam93

Hi! I am new to Chalk Bucket and my daughter is in Level 4. I was hoping that someone could help me find a specific Shawn Johnson Leotard from the Summer 2009 catalog? My daughter really wants it for Xmas this year and I am having the hardest time finding it! I see on the GK website that I can no longer order it, but was hoping someone out there had one that their daughter isnt using anymore? Or any ideas on where I might buy it? Discount store, outlet, etc....any help would be great!!
It is pink with black straps and has a small peace sign on the chest with the words "love gymnastics" around the sign....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try the DownEast GK outlet in Reading Pa. If you google them, you should be able to find their website with phone number. They often have old styles and are very helpful. If that doesn't work, try e-bay.

I had good luck finding a specific leo on e-bay. I just searched on Shawn Johnson leo there and found one, but I don't think it's the one you want ( has a peace sign but no Love gymnastics around it).

i think we might still have this leotard on the rack in the proshop at our gym. what size were you looking for?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back