WAG Love the pictures we always get from this meet. (LOTS)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
The photographer is pretty good. Seems to really know the routines so knows exactly when to snap that shot.
Same as last year, I bought the CD. He said I could do whatever I want with them. The only thing I couldn't do was copy the picture he printed for me.

These are some of my favorites. Sorry so many..but I have a hard time picking..lol
c3-bbq816.jpg

She stuck her cartwheel.
c3-bbq817.jpg

c3-bbq820.jpg

c3-bbq823.jpg

c3-bbq826.jpg

This one seriously gives me the giggles..lol
c4-bbq298.jpg

This is cute too
c4-bbq301.jpg

c4-bbq304.jpg

c4-bbq321.jpg

Not sure why..but this is one of my favs. She looks like she is getting ready to fly away. Guess my little baby bird has grown her wings.
c4-bbq322.jpg

Those are all really pretty! I love the last one and the 4th to last one (the jump half turn thing... don't know what to call it). On a side note... her hair looks really cool!

AS has been posted on CB in the past, these pictures are lovely but they totally identify your child. Please use caution when posting identifying information on a public forum.

really awesome pics!! my dd has only been to 5 meets total, and only one has had a professional photographer.. these pictures have made me thirsty for next month's meet because photographer from last year will be there.. yaaaaayyyy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back