Meet on Sunday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are traveling to Baton Rouge on Sunday. Both of my girls compete on Sunday. :) Please think about them Sunday. They are so excited and ready for the meet.
:)
Thank you so much!

Good luck to your girls. If you are traveling, that makes it nice that they are on the same day!

Thank you

Thank you both! We are fortunate that the drive is only about 2.5 hours. We will drive down Sunday morning and eat lunch. Emma competes at 12:45 and Ellie at 3:30. We are very lucky that they are both on the same day. We will leave there and drive to my hubby's mom's house to spend the night and visit with her. The girls looked so good last night. :)

:)

Our good news-both of my girls did AWESOME! Emma got a 9.00 on bars and her other scores were high 8's. Ellie got a 9.472 on bars and the rest of her scores were high 8's. Both placed-Em 2, and two 3's=overall 4th. Ellie got a first, 2 seconds, and a third for overall second place. The girls were BEAMING. Oh, each girl got a coaches award. Em for being the most awesome level 3. And Ellie for having the most awesome bar routine. :) So exciting. A great start to the season!

Funny Note=another coach

Another coach took a liking to Ellie at the meet. He happened to be standing near the bars when she warmed them up. He started clapping for her. Then fist bumped her when she got off. He was so nice to her. After every thing she competited, he would clap and call her name! He own coaches were giving her high fives. I think he would have recruited her if we didn't live in another state. It was so funny! She loved it though. She beamed while recieving her awards from the meet. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back