Melody Leotards clearance leo sale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We bought our first one a couple of months ago (the dragon one) and DD loves it! This is a great deal, can't pass it up for $25!

We bought our first one a couple of months ago (the dragon one) and DD loves it! This is a great deal, can't pass it up for $25!

The dragon is one of PB's favorites! She gets the most compliments on it, hands down. I don't usually let her wear stone leos (because stones are a special "competition" thing to her), but there's no way I could pass up that leo!

Hey thanks for posting this! I just bought 5 leos for my oldest DD. I'm excited to see what leos we'll get - the surprise factor is kind of fun. :)

Oh wow! Thanks for the link! I bought 2 lots in different sizes for our rack at gym! Even with shipping it works out at £3.60 per leo! What a bargain!

Does anybody know how these sizes run? I wear an AM for gk but from the size charts it looks like I'm an AL. Does this sound right?

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait for them to come and hope I don't get any that I already have. They do have great customer service, she sent me the wrong size and we sent it back and she immediately resent it with a free one and on a faster shipping method for the problem.

This looks like an awesome deal!!! My only concern is that these are "seconds"...it says the most common issue is that one should strap is wider than the other...? Anyone else concerned about that??

Whereas I assume set patterns are used, I would think the size difference would be incidental. Who knows, but for that price, and the mention that only a few are affected, and assuming Melody would not put every affected leo into the same shipment- even if you got 3 or 4 "good" leos it would be a heck of a deal.

Looks like the only sizes left are child xsmall, child small, and adult medium. I need child medium! Next time I guess- that's a fabulous deal!

So I went back and forth on whether to get this.
Did I want more leotards? Yes.
Was it an AMAZING deal? Yes.

Do I NEED more leotards? Absolutely not.

So I ended up deciding against it, but when you receive them I'd LOVE to hear which leotards you got, do you like them etc...

We got ours today and they are fabulous! Got 2 metallic leos, and three nylon. One metallic was purple with yellow stripe and peace signs, one was aqua green with flower stones up top, The nylons were blue/red plaid, royal blue blue/yellow swirls, and black with colorsplash. My dd was so excited! There might not have been leos we would have picked out at full price, but for the price they are adorable and super comfy! My dd is 6 going on 7, 46-47 inches tall and around 52 pounds, the child intermediate fit her perfectly with a little room to grow.

We got ours today and they are fabulous! Got 2 metallic leos, and three nylon. One metallic was purple with yellow stripe and peace signs, one was aqua green with flower stones up top, The nylons were blue/red plaid, royal blue blue/yellow swirls, and black with colorsplash. My dd was so excited! There might not have been leos we would have picked out at full price, but for the price they are adorable and super comfy! My dd is 6 going on 7, 46-47 inches tall and around 52 pounds, the child intermediate fit her perfectly with a little room to grow.

What size did you get? My daughter is about the same size and we ordered child's medium- is that the same as intermediate?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back