Melody Leotards clearance leo sale

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mine came today. As mentioned they're probably not ones I would have normally picked out but I'm happy. 3 are patterned Lycra and feel like they'll be super comfy. 1 is solid red metallic, my favorite of the bunch and normally $20 from Melody. The last is a mix of the peace sign, purple, and orange fabrics. It's my least favorite but I like that it's funky and I don't have any orange leos. Overall I'm very glad I went for the grab bag.

What size did you get? My daughter is about the same size and we ordered child's medium- is that the same as intermediate?

No intermediate is one size up. My dd can still wear child mediums right now, but we wanted to buy some with some growing room so that's why we ordered up. =)

Mine came today. As mentioned they're probably not ones I would have normally picked out but I'm happy. 3 are patterned Lycra and feel like they'll be super comfy. 1 is solid red metallic, my favorite of the bunch and normally $20 from Melody. The last is a mix of the peace sign, purple, and orange fabrics. It's my least favorite but I like that it's funky and I don't have any orange leos. Overall I'm very glad I went for the grab bag.

We just got a blue metallic for PB's gym end of the year show, and she LOVES how comfy it is. The fabric is great. We have a couple lycra too and they wash nicely.

Just got them! Three metallic and two Lycra. I would have bought four out if the five off the rack at a meet. I was worried about the styles we'd get, but they were great. They fit my daughter really well and we just had a Leo fashion show for the family. Thanks for sharing the deal with us!!!

We got ours last Thursday. My dd loves all of them except for 1, but I think she'll even learn to like that one. 4 of them are metallic and 1 lycra. Her favorite was purple metallic with buterfly rhinestones. She also got a black metallic with white rhinestones in snowflake patterns. A red metallic with blue v-formation rhinestones. A funky colored sparkly metallic one that I think she'll come to like, and the lycra one is black with peace signs all over it. GREAT DEAL!!!

DD is 65 pounds and build like a solid rock (small but muscular). These leos were not ones we'd pick out but she sure is happy with them.

Last edited:
We got ours too! (By the way I'm new here, just been reading for a bit. My sister told me about the site) I really like the ones they sent, and didn't see any issues with them. My favorite is a metallic black with a unicorn/pony in rhinestones on the front. I thought it would be my 5 yr olds favorite too, but she loved all of them. One was metallic red with silver diagonal stripes, one was American flags, the next hot pink with zebra print on the back (open back), and last but not least metallic blue with rhinestone flowers on the neck. I'm really wishing I would have gotten 2 sets now, but hindsight's always 20/20.

Nice to meet you though! I'm Amy and my little gymnast is 5. :)

Hi, Amy! Welcome. I agree with you about getting two sets. As soon as my wife saw them, she said, "We should have ordered some large, too! They would be nice for her to grow into!"

Yay! Mine came today! Out of 10 there are only 2 that I'm not keen on - but that's not to say the gymnasts won't be!
Overall I love them all but one of my faves is pink leopard print! Gorgeous!
There were also 2 london 2012 ones - they will fly off the rack!

Thanks so much for the tip off! I can't wait to take them in tomorrow - the girls are gonna go mad for them!

I ordered 5 for myself and then 25 to sell at our gym. I've only opened mine so far but I really liked 4 out of 5 of them! Thanks for posting that great deal on here! :)

I am so jealous now! When I saw this post almost every size was still available and I didn't buy them but I sure wish I had!!

DD got hers yesterday. I actually bought a size down because her year of the dragon was a bit baggy in the bottom. I bought down thinking these would be great summer workout leos and then I could pass them along to a little girl at our gym. I think they are going to fit and dd loves them all. They are all nylon ones--her favorite. We got white with multi peace signs, black with neon splatter, rainbow swirls, royal blue and black checked with flowers and a black/white zebra (which we already own). Hoping she won't be in a cast for long, (we find out tomorrow) so that she can wear them this summer. If she grows before she wears them, they will make great birthday gifts. Thanks for all of you who post these deals on here. It's my second time to purchase because I saw it on here and I don't regret either purchase.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back