WAG Melody Leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

we love Melody too! it took awhile for our leos to get to Newfoundland and when they did one was missing, but she sent it right out with a free one for the trouble. We have since ordered 3 more, the shipping may take a little while but the price and product cant be beat

My daughter has 2 leos from Melody. She loved the design your own concept! First time we ordered, they were too tight. Even though they were design your own, we were able to exchange no problem.

The only thing my daughter didn't like was that the straps seemed a bit wider than on her other leos (from various other companies such as K-Bee, Motionwear, GK) so when I was exchanging, I mentioned this to Melody who said no problem, she would make the straps narrower! And she did on the new ones!

Point being, I think Melody was super helpful and wanted us to be happy!

Would order again, no problem!

I love Melody Leotards! They're so cheap and I love that you get to design the colors! I have a long torso, so they're a little short on me, but I still wear them all the time. When I ordered, something went wrong where my package didn't ship for ten days, but I called and she was super friendly! I didn't get a free leo like the other people who replied, but she did ship it overnight and I got my package a few days later.

I love Melody Leotards! They're so cheap and I love that you get to design the colors! I have a long torso, so they're a little short on me, but I still wear them all the time.

If you let her know that you have a long torso when you order, she might be able to help you get one that fits well. I have heard of her making half-sizes and specialty orders (like long torso).

Wow! I'm surprised by all the responses!! :O
Thanks everyone. I guess just another week or so to go until I get them! Can't wait, haha. Nice to know that Melody Leotards is a good company. :)

Does anyone else think that Melody's website isn't working completely right now?
I feel like her full range is missing and her competitive leotards and accessories are not available.

But maybe I'm wrong as I have never been on her website until I read how good her leotards are from this thread.

Just ordered, and I never got an email confirmation...so I emailed a few days ago, but I haven't gotten a response. Is this usual? I didn't order a special order, but I understand it's a small company and she may still have to make them, I just want to know when the order is received and when it might ship because if it will take awhile, I'll need to buy something else.

Yes, I think it's unusual to not get a confirmation email and not to hear from her when you email her. Possibly related to the website problems? Is there a phone number on the site anywhere?

Yes, I think it's unusual to not get a confirmation email and not to hear from her when you email her. Possibly related to the website problems? Is there a phone number on the site anywhere?

Thanks, good to know. I know it is a small business so I wasn't sure. I will look for a phone number. I got the leotards as a prize for something and the kids are asking. If they won't come by the end of the week, that is fine, I will save them for something else, but I will pick out something else for this.

Does anyone else think that Melody's website isn't working completely right now?
I feel like her full range is missing and her competitive leotards and accessories are not available.

But maybe I'm wrong as I have never been on her website until I read how good her leotards are from this thread.

Yeah! Same here! I think I went on her site two days ago only to find the exclusive designs, competition, and accessories sections missing. We emailed her several days ago since the leotards STILL had not come in yet for a status on our order but there hasn't been any reply either. On the Melody Leotards Facebook page, someone has the same issues (both site problems and email) and also it seems like Melody hasn't replied to anyone in the comments on Facebook since November. So I guess it must be website issues and/or they're super busy right now.

The phone number is 937-271-4742 according to the site though.

I just checked the website and some categories are missing, as others have said. It does seem weird. I wonder if it is something like they've got too far behind in production to take more custom orders...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back