Mental Block on Beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnast.le

Hi everybody! My name is Leia and I am 13 years old and I am currently a level 8 gymnast. Currently my series on beam is a walkover- handspring. I have been under so much stress it's not even funny, by parents, by coaches and by regionals.

My problem is that I have problems standing there for a walkover. I know that sounds ridiculous but it's true. Since our gym does not use mats under the beam I am not allowed to stack them to practice. I need help badly I've been coming home crying for the last couple of weeks thinking and hoping it would get better, but it's not...please help it would benefit me so much :( ;_(

Okay I upgraded my age because I didn't know how old I had to be to get on... :( :(

Okay I upgraded my age because I didn't know how old I had to be to get on... :( :(

Well it says you have to be 14 when you try to sign up, so that doesn't make sense. Just wait a couple of months.

Virtual hugs nevertheless for what you're going through. I don't support your coaches' philosophy of no mat stacking allowed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back