WAG mymeetscores.com Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

dynamicduo

Proud Parent
Hi Everyone! Pretty much all of our meets use mymeetscores.com and it keeps a tab on the gymnasts and all their previous scores through the different levels. Well, if you click on both of my daughters' names, a different name comes up! Under that other person, it still lists all the meets my girls have done (since 2012) but it's not their name! I know this is not one of the official results websites, but it's annoying that out of the girls whole team, you can't look them up! And, I haven't found anywhere on the website to fix this mistake! Just a little bummed!! Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this???

My daughter is listed under two different names - one spelled with a hyphen, the other not. Her scores are split between the two.

My DD also has 2 names listed on their website. One has her entire first name the other her nickname. I would be annoyed if a totally different name came up. Unfortunately, I have heard that getting anything changed on their website takes an act of congress.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back