New dad from phoenix.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
I

IVO

Hello, my name is Bryant. My wife Amanda and I just signed up our daughters (2 and 3 yo) for their first classes. Neither of us know anything of the sport, but we would very much like to be involved as much as we possibly can. I just separated from the Air Force last october and moved to phoenix from california to attend school. We are both 24 years old. I like to ride motorcycles and draw pretty pictures and my wife is a photographer. I hope that I can learn a multitude of new things from all of you here!

Welcome!

I have loved this site and have found it very useful and supportive. Have fun with your daughters. Don't push them but do encourage. Make sure they are for the most part enjoying it (even adults don't always enjoy everything). My DD for years has told me she wished I started her earlier!

Yay! Welcome to CB and the wacky, but wonderful world of gymnastics! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Hi and welcome to CB !!! Great place to learn all kinds of things you never thought you would need to know !

Welcome! I have come to learn loads of info from this site, first being that I am NOT a crazy mom... LOL.. secondly, that gymnastics is a marathon not a sprint.

it is a long and wonderful journey. Good luck!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Could any of you point me to a thread that you would deem important for a novice of the sport to read? Seems most everyone here has an already profound knowledge of the sport and I have no clue as to what they are talking about. Any help would be appreciated, of course, I will continue reading either way. Thanks again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back