DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Hi there everyone! I have been surfing Chalk Bucket for about 2 weeks, so I figured I would join. My dd is a 10 year old Level 5 (well at least we think). Right after she finished competing Level 4, she started developing at a much quicker rate, so she will be starting this season as a Level 5, but we are not sure what Level she will finish as. I am torn over this because I think an awesome season as a 5 will build her confidence, but will she be bored by November.

I only have one child so my dd is my sole focus in addition to my job. Gymnastics is everything in our house!! :)

My dd will be traveling to Houston for the 2010 Women's J.O. Beginner Optional/Compulsory Level Training Camp held ay Karolyi's. She is very excited as this was an unexpected opportunity.

I look forward to communicating with all of you!

Welcome! I also have L5 DD (9) and we live in NJ too! Sounds like an amazing opportunity going to Karolyi's camp, please come back and let us know how she liked it!

Thanks for the response. It is actually a clinic being held out there and the cool part is that it is being run by some of the members of the National Team Developmental Staff. She can't wait! I look forward to sharing Jersey information!

There are several other "Jersey girls" on the forum so it is fun to share info and show support! I've been here for a couple years now and it's been a great source of info & support.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back