Parents New season=New stuff

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Came in the other night with a whole pile of new stuff.

Stuff - t-shirts, hoodies, practice shorts / leos
newgymstuff002.jpg

New comp shoes and leo (warm ups still to come)
newgymstuff004.jpg

New favorite t-shirt
newgymstuff005.jpg

newgymstuff006.jpg

Gotta love the start of another season!
Skills are going great. She is really pumped for this year.

Good luck to her this season! For DD, the season starts next week with Judges' Cup. Eek!! She says that she is ready-not so sure that I am. ;)

Wow, that's alot of stuff. Was is all required for you to buy all of it or is it inluded in tuition? I've never heard of another gym that has you buy 4 leo's , 4 shorts, hoodie, capris, t-shirts, shoes. Its super cute, but looks expensive.

I think only the comp stuff is required. Not really sure, and no not included in tuition. I am not really involved in the "picking out" of what she gets mostly just the "paying for" part of it.:D It seems like clothes are one of the cheapest parts of this sport.

I've never heard of this either...comp shoes?!!

comp shoes - yeah all our girls compete with shoes on.;)

Just kidding. They do wear their shoes when going in / leaving and at awards. Got out of the frilly flip flops after compulsary days.

Nope, just had to buy a new leo. The old style is 3 years old. The warms up, team bag etc... are still good to go. Our gym is great about helping us save money!

We're only required to buy the leo (and a reasonably priced leo!). The last gym forced us to overpay for warmups as well as an outrageously expensive leo, and I found that annoying.

Since the conversation seems to center around "wow....expensive" and how much can we not buy, I became curious. Went back and checked my billing... 151.00 for everything in the picture.

too much?

Sounds like you got great prices and the leo's are very cute! Most gyms pay that much or more for just the comp leo. She must really love her team! Nice Dad to treat her to fun new workout wardrobe for fall.

Since the conversation seems to center around "wow....expensive" and how much can we not buy, I became curious. Went back and checked my billing... 151.00 for everything in the picture.

too much?
That's pretty good! Our last gym was over $300 for leo + warmup.

Gah! That's a ton of money for a leo and warm-up, IMO. Especially for a compulsory gymnast. The leo for the entire team is around $120. $80 for warm up, for an approximate total of $200. That I can live with!

Those are some awesome comp shoes, SamIAm! Love them!
That's pretty good! Our last gym was over $300 for leo + warmup.

Cute stuff, exciting start to a new year, good luck to your DD. Since the thread took a turn thought I would add this, DD old gym level 5 Leo and warmups 500.00:O That's right "old" gym;)

Those prices aren't bad at all. Just a competition leo can run over $100 for the higher levels. I would have guessed at least $300 for those goodies :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back