Newbie Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

dna3262

Proud Parent
Hello all,

I am so glad to have found a forum for the parents of gymnasts. I have a 5 year old daughter that is a level 2 gymnast. I have no experiance with the sport so I look forward to learning a lot from everyone..

Last edited:
Welcome to the Chalkbucket, we have a huge community of parents with kids at all levels of gymnastics. I am sure you will fit right in.

Thanks. I've been browsing and it seems like there are a lot of great people and great information. Good for me so I don't feel so stupid at my daughter's gym lol.

Welcome! I also have a little level 2- a boy. Coach had to talk him into moving up to level 2-he wanted to be a level 1 for EVER!! (He's my underachiever, lol!) I also have a ds and a dd on team. When my dd started 3 1/2 yrs ago, I also knew NOTHING about gymnastics. This site and the people on it are phenomenal! Enjoy!!

Welcome! I also have a little level 2- a boy. Coach had to talk him into moving up to level 2-he wanted to be a level 1 for EVER!! (He's my underachiever, lol!) I also have a ds and a dd on team. When my dd started 3 1/2 yrs ago, I also knew NOTHING about gymnastics. This site and the people on it are phenomenal! Enjoy!!

not to hijack the thread but I guess I just learned something...I didn't know there were any boys levels before L4!

Me and a couple of moms joke about keeping the girls in level 2 forever lol. I see the higher level girls and it gives me anxiety..

I don't watch anymore...even my L2. I might accidentally see his older brother and sister who are both higher levels on team. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back