Older DD...first meet of season...send luck please!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

UnoMas

Proud Parent
We leave tomorrow morning (yes, she gets to miss school and everything!;)) for my oldest DD's first meet of the season...first "travel" meet ever. This is her "second" L4 season (she competed 2 meets last spring) and she is SO excited but also so nervous. And I am pretty much a wreck. I don't do well at meets and this is her first meet in 7 months!!!:eek:

So maybe I am asking for luck for me and also her!:eek: She could use straight-legs-on-the-floor fairies and stay-on-the-beam fairies, if anyone can spare any!

:):eek::)

Sending all Ontario fairies your way! I peaked before closing the box for shipping! And in just the top layer alone I saw, straight leg fairies, stay on the beam fairies, have a great time fairies and even the calm down mom fairies! Who knows what other fairies got in!!

Have a blast, and don't worry, she's going to be amazing!

Best of luck to your DD, also from North of the border. Have a wonderful meet, enjoy theis second season, she'll do great.

Straight leg fairy, stay on the bean fairy, just chill & enjoy the trip and meet fairy on the way

I bet she does great !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back