please help w/ senior thesis :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So, this really has nothing to do with gymnastics but....

I'm trying to collect data for my senior thesis and need more, so I thought I'd post my question I'm asking people on CB. If you have the time please help me out by answering! I'd really appreciate it!

QUESTION:
If you were to make a map of your life to visualize who you are, what would you include?

Feel free to just list some things off.
(I'm basically asking what is important to your identity. Look at your whole life though and not just who you are now.)

there's no wrong answer and no need to get too personal :)

THANK YOU!

Here are a couple examples of how others have responded:

I think that would include my family, my friends, school, various groups or organizations I've been a part of, the pop culture I grew up with, work (or lack thereof) coffee

where I live
where I have lived
people I know/knew
people/things that have influenced me
things that I wish I could be
things that I am
where I have gone to school
where I have worked
what I watch on tv
powerful books I have read
my work

Your best bet is going to be to take it to a few classrooms(with the instructors permission of course) and have other students do it. that way you have a very wide range of people answering your questions, and you'll be guaranteed an answer. Psych classes are usually best for this kind of stuff:)

I got to an art school so we don't have any other majors besides art majors... I was hoping to get answers from people other than my college friends, but it is proving difficult! Thanks for the advice though :)

i'm so glad i'm done with school. dreams, goals, if money were no object you would be...do...see...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back