Please Vote For Me - Coaching Story Contest

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks everyone for the votes. They will be closing this Sunday at midnight. I do have a lead at the moment, hopefully it keeps up for the weekend!!

Voting Closes tomorrow at mid night...

Please vote if you have a spare moment

to help my club win $500

THANKS!!! ;)

Dear everyone who voted,

THANKS! I did win!! I won $500, a feature on the website, and a petro canada prize pack. The $500 is for the club, and am still deciding what to do with it!!

Suggestions?

THANKS!!!!!!!

congratulations!

As for the $500 have a look at different equipment websites, that'll give you an idea. Take a look around your gym and see what needs replacing or updating or if you could just use another of something - another safety mat, another beam pad, or training beam etc. Or could it be used to help with coach education or setting up a new class somehow?
Our club has just received £500 from British Gymnastics to help set up a new class. It'll basically pay that coach's wages whilst the class is small. We will hopefully be able to expand the class once we have advertised it more and then the gymnast's fees will pay the coach's wage. We just wanted to get the class started and get as many children off the waiting list as we possibly could!

Congratulations again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back