Parents Poll: Which level(s) has your gymnast not competed?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Which level(s) has your gymnast skipped or scored out of?

• L1

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • L2

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • L3

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • L4

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • L5

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • L6

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • L7

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • L8

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • L9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cbifoja

Proud Parent
I'm curious to see if there is a trend within the kids of CB parents in regards to skipping/repeating levels. Do you mind to take a second and mark which levels your gymnast has skipped or scored out of? And then if you are still willing to satisfy my curiosity, please go vote on the sister thread about repeating levels. Thanks so much!

You should maybe remind people to convert to current levels. L6 is the new L5 etc...... I think people whose kids were already in optionals last year tend to forget.

Pea didn't compete new L1 or 2 (old L2 or 3.) I'm not casting my vote just yet for skipping L6 as I might jinx it ;) but the 'plan' is skipping L6 and competing 7 or possibly 8?!? (that was new info that Pea just casually mentioned last week)

I hit enter too soon; Three didn't compete 1 or 2 (we didn't start competing until old L3). She is testing out of 4 and 5...I guess we really only competed 3, lol...but once at old L3 and once at new L3.

Our gym begins competing with Old L4/ New L3... so no L1 or L2. OG will eventually skip L6. YG will (if she decides to go back into JO eventually, will skip L4 and L5 and go into L6.

skipped/scored out of new four and new five. Didn't mark skipping level seven. Don't want to jinx her ad it hasn't actually happened yet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back