Off Topic Prayers for Talia

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Talia is a 13 year old girl who runs a makeup channel on Youtube. She's been fighting cancer for 6 years and has gone through so much more than someone her age should have to deal with, but she's remained so positive through all of it. Every time I watched one of her videos, she always managed to put a smile on my face. Now, her journey may be coming to an end. She hasn't eaten in 5 days and is very nauseous and in a lot of pain. She's fought for so long, but she has said that she can't keep fighting any more. She's already signed the DNR papers. As of right now, she's still alive, but barely. Please take a moment and say a prayer for Talia (if that's your religion) and keep her in your thoughts. She desperately needs it. She is such an inspiration to everyone.
swxx5z.jpg

I have watched some of her videos before. She seems like such a nice and sweet little girl. I hope she'll be okay. I will pray for her.

I lost my dad to cancer and though I miss him terribly, there was also a sense of relief because he was finally free of suffering. If it must be the end, I am grateful she will be free of pain.

Every awful story begins with "we were on beam and..."

I'm a huge fan of Talia, I absolutely love her videos and her positive attitude towards life. She is such an inspirational and special girl.
Praying for Talia

Sending prayers to her and all the other angels with cancer. There are so very many sick children who are fighting this horrible illness ( and many others).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back