Quick is this gift okay or pathetic?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So I was invited to our gyms Christmas party, all classes were invited and I RSVP-ed that I would be going. Come to find out they are doing a secret santa thing, it is one where you bring a gift and maybe draw numbers and choose a gift not for a specific person we have 5 year olds to adults boys and girls. I don't want to skip the party over this but I had some expenses come up and really cannot afford anything, I do however have a star bucks card and a few brand new things to put together a gift bag (hair scrunchies, etc.) Do you think this gift would be totally age inappropriate? I figured Star-bucks offers smoothies and hot cocoa as well as coffee, but I don't know, please honestly tell me if this sounds like a stupid idea.

I would imagine they would do something to divide the groups, it seems unreasonable to expect someone to find something that would be appropriate for a 5 year old girl and an adult male. Ask around at the gym and see if they can provide any guidelines. I'm sure you can also totally skip the secret santa if it's just not in your budget, it will probably just be part of the party.
As far as your planned gift, I think most teens/adults would appreciate a Starbucks card, and some younger kids love getting treats from Starbucks with their parents (they also have juice and snacks), it really just depends on the kid. And if they didn't want it, I'm sure mom or dad would ;) And if you do get a little one, my guess is they will be happy enough with the other goodies that handing the gift card off to mom or dad would not seem like that big of a deal.

So I was invited to our gyms Christmas party, all classes were invited and I RSVP-ed that I would be going. Come to find out they are doing a secret santa thing, it is one where you bring a gift and maybe draw numbers and choose a gift not for a specific person we have 5 year olds to adults boys and girls. I don't want to skip the party over this but I had some expenses come up and really cannot afford anything, I do however have a star bucks card and a few brand new things to put together a gift bag (hair scrunchies, etc.) Do you think this gift would be totally age inappropriate? I figured Star-bucks offers smoothies and hot cocoa as well as coffee, but I don't know, please honestly tell me if this sounds like a stupid idea.

I want it !!! Where and when do we have to be to get it LOL

:p PM me Cher and I will give the all the details on where the party is tonight! I think I will go ahead with it, I have this cute tye dye bear I won still with tag attached, some silly bands (don't ask why;)) and some brand new lip gloss. Going to attach the gift card, silly bands and lip gloss to the bear go buy a $1 gift bag (can afford that much) and see how it goes.

relaxx

that gift sounds fiineeeee!! my baby sister loovess starbucks and shes 4 shes been drinking starbucks since she was 2!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back