Off Topic Rec camp...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It just might kill me... At my gym if your 15 your allowed to work so when my coach asked me Sunday if I could work camp all week this week I said sure of course ( who doesn't like a little extra money) BUT the kids are nuts! And not just a little like full blown crazy! It's only been 3 days! How am I gonna last another 2 especially when we have to take them outside tomorrow! I'm in charge of the little guys! And while they'Re cute they're insane And they have to Get wet! And it's not only camp but every day but today I have practice directly after, and next week is team camp (and my birthday) what was I thinking! If I'm still alive by the end of next week it'll be a miracle

My DD (12) "interned" at rec camp last week- meaning she worked but since she isn't old enough they can't pay her. They discount her team camp instead. She came home everyday and slept until it was time to go back to the gym for practice- little ones can sure wear you out!

Reactions: sce
My DD (12) "interned" at rec camp last week- meaning she worked but since she isn't old enough they can't pay her. They discount her team camp instead. She came home everyday and slept until it was time to go back to the gym for practice- little ones can sure wear you out!
I wish I could go home! Practice is about an hour after and it's a 30 min drive home so I have to go right back! And today practice starts while I still working. Hopefully they'll be good today

I opt out of practice today to go swimming, my coach actually told me to leave so I wouldn't be too tired tomorrow, and some mom brought me and icee so today went pretty well

Reactions: sce
You are bringing me back to my camp counselor days... it was very tough! I can't imagine doing that and training at the same time. At least it's only one week, right? I did that stuff for a whole summer, ugh. I did kind of love it but it was so hard.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back