MAG Regional Qualifying

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
So, has anyone seen anything about what the scores will be in order for boys to qualify to regionals/nationals? Seems like the season is flying by and states will be here before we know it!

States here are in 5 weeks. I guess, technically, we wouldn't really need them until then, but I hope you are right and it is sooner. Some of us have to book travel for regionals, and just having some idea if the score is attainable or not would help :)

Thanks Dunno!

In past years the scores necessary to qualify for regionals have been so attainable, I really doubt D needs to even think twice about it;)

You are too sweet :) Of course, right now, if attitude played a part, he wouldn't make it! He is on the verge of not getting to attend that fun meet this weekend!

news flash from winter cup. the qual score will be published in March.:)

We got the regional qualifying scores today!!!! for Region 9 anyway. Not sure if it is the same from Region to Region???

2013 Regional Championships Qualification Procedures:

Level 5
The 2013 Regional Championships, Region 9 will be using an allotment process for
Regional Qualification at level 5. The all around placement at each State
Championships for the age division 7-8, 9-10 will qualify level 5 gymnasts for The 2013
Regional Championships.
Level 5 age 7-8
Colorado: 30 AA
Wyoming: top 2
Utah: top 15 AA
New Mexico: top 15 AA
62 gymnasts
Level 5 age 9-10
Colorado: 20 AA
Wyoming: top 2
Utah: top 10 AA
New Mexico: top 10 AA.
42 gymnasts
Total 104 level 5 gymnasts

Level 6
Level 6 gymnasts will qualify using an all around score. Below are the scores for each
age division.
age 7-8 53.0 all around
age 9-10 54.0 all around
age 11+ 55.0 all around

Level 7
Level 7 gymnasts will qualify using an all around score. Below are the scores for each
age division.
age 9-10 50.0 all around
age 11-12 51.0 all around
age 13+ 52.0 all around

Level 8
Level 8 gymnasts will qualify using an all around score of 55.0

Level 9-10
Level 9-10 gymnasts will qualify using an all around score of 60.0

Thanks! Now to see what the other Regions do. Hopefully something similar. I know I only have a L5 but when I saw they could qualify of course I started to wonder if he possibly could. Can't wait to see what happens!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back