riding shorts :/

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

my ride up tons. after a couple of handstands the leg that goes in front when doing them rides up in the middle but not on the outside after a while its ridden up alot in the middle but is still normal length on the side :/ they turn into undies soon enough haha

They all ride up if they ride up excessively they might be too small? but thats just a guess

i have lycra ones the same size that never ride up at all but my gk velvet mini's just annoy the heck out of me haha the worst part is they ride up in the middle not on the outsides so they end up looking like vampire teeth haha :p meh at least i have my lycra ones haha

Ahh, well idk, I know spandex the tighter the better as far as riding, but idk about velvet, no personal experiance with them... hmm. does ur gym require shorts or do you just prefer?

Yeah my spandex GK one's were constantly riding up, idk if that's because they were small or just the spandex. But i bought a size bigger in velvet and that helped a lot. And they were more comfy for me, you should try them :)

no they don't i actualy prefer without them haha but i have some shorts that are going to waste lol :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back