WAG Romanian Beam Complex

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

onelittledream

Proud Parent
My DD main coach, who is on vacation till next week and has become a family friend, just messaged me that she purchased some CDs called the Romanian Beam Complex for DD Christmas present. Has anyone had any experience with these CDs? I think I am just nervous because of the "Romanian" in the title and I have been told that the Romanians are pretty over the top as far as training goes. Coach says that these CDs can be done at home so I don't imagine the have big skills or what have you to practice, I am thinking it might be more of a mind thing, but not really sure. Beam is DDs fave and her best. Anyone know what these are or have used them in the past?

It's quite tame...probably something like this:

Goal is to build balance, dynamic movement and increase comfort level on the beam. Probably can be done on a line on the floor.

It's quite tame...probably something like this:

Goal is to build balance, dynamic movement and increase comfort level on the beam. Probably can be done on a line on the floor.

That is great!!! Thanks...........she has a low home beam (a foot or so off the floor only) and this would be great. Coach says that there is a Russian Beam complex too but she needs to do a year or more of this before she would recommend that one.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back