scoring!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastjess

Coach scored me on beam and bars today Beam: 13.1 (.1 difference since last scoring) bars: 13.9 ( 1 point difference from last scoring) bars was a huge improvement considering i will always get .3-.5 off for having to bouce my legs on my dismount my coach was in awe haha without the bounce thats a 14.4 the highest i can get is a 15.0 for my routines but no one has ever gotten that basically a perfect ten is a 14.5 ect. :D so excited and ready for my comp on monday :)

I will.

Good luck with your upcoming competition. How is your floor and vault compared to your beam/bars?

Hey Jess, way to go on the one point improvement on bars, you have obviously been working hard.

Good luck with the comp, when is it Aussie time?

Porobably,becauase of the time you posted it many of the poeple on here were asleep or busy.

Great job eith those improvment!!! What time was it in Aussie when you posted that?

I agree, the time difference could play a major role in when people respond. But congrats to you..sounds like you are doing great and making major improvements

Thanks everyone!! yeah but tons of people were on? awell thanks for commenting it was around 1:00pm when i posted that :) vault and floor are good as well!! :) thanks again :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back