Parents She can tumble again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

Hi everyone. First let me thank everyone for their good luck wishes and healing vibes for Olivia. It worked. We went to the ortho this morning and he has released her to tumble ~ on the tumble trak for right now but she was ecstatic! And she can run again, too. She's felt so out of place lately that I think this will be a great boost for her. She can do the rod floor in another week then regular floor after that. As long as she's pain free at that point she can do dismounts off bars and beam, and start doing vault. She still has to wear the brace on her knee for 6 more weeks but that's okay. She gave the doctor a :highfive: she was so excited. :D

That is great news! I am sure she will be on cloud 9 getting to start tumbling again!

Awesome news! She will be back to regular tumbling and vaulting in no time.

That is awesome news! I am a little selfish, I'm happy she can tumble so I can see that completed floor routine! She is going to look so awesome! We are so happy for her!!:):):)

So happy for her and you, I know it can be a strain on parents too as we see then watch and chopping at the bit to flip again!!! Happy tumbling!! :)

Thanks everyone!! She was so excited last night. She did several BHS on the high beam. It was stacked with mats underneath it but that's okay. She's not allowed to dismount yet so we're taking it one day at a time. She was so happy. She's a different kid in the gym these days. She meets with the choreographer next Saturday for her beam routine so that's really something to look forward to as well. Can't wait for that first meet!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just now saw this, have been away from CB for a couple of weeks. Hope everything is still going well for Olivia, I'm sure she is beyond excited to be tumbling again :D When does your season start, and will she be able to compete? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all that she can.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back