Parents She got a new tumbling pass!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cbifoja

Proud Parent
New skills and series are coming much slower than in the past so DD was very happy to share with me a new series on the floor that she's been landing consistently the past couple of days. She has a pretty lovely (to my eyes) FHS FLO FLO. She said that sometimes her second FLO isn't as high as her coach wants but the couple that I saw looked pretty solid.

It was nice for her to have something tangible to brag about rather than things like "less spot on my bail" or "getting closer to connecting my bhs bhs".

That is awesome. I love when my DD comes home all excited because she got whatever skill she was working on.

I agree that it's so great when they accomplish a new skill in the upper levels. I have been asking DD (training L8) whether anything cool happened at practice and the answer has been, "Nah. Same old, same old." lol. Congrats to your DD on her new tumbling pass!

Yeah, at this point the milestones are more along the lines of getting something in the pit or on the tumbl trak or the low beam if you want to be able to cheer milestones frequently. Congrats, that is an awesome pass!

A new day.....a new skill. Nice way to begin the week. She's working on her gainer dismount with a half twist. It's rough (body not stick straight) and she doesn't stick the landing but it's obvious what she's doing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back