Parents She's back in action!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

After injuring herself the first week of November..she is finally back to full practices!! She was really starting to have some fear issues about doing gym again and was getting very discouraged. This past weekend she realized that she was able to do some things (non-gymnastic) she hadn't been able to since the injury. That gave her the little boost she needed to try her skills again. So far I think she has thrown everything again..except maybe her vault. She is sooooo excited to be back to "real" practices. It makes me happy to see her so upbeat and positive again! Hopefully will finally get to report a meet in the next couple of weeks! All of your healing fairies did the trick!;)

Wonderful news!! So hard for them to be out when they are injured. I am sure she will do great! Good luck to her this season!!

Glad to hear she is back. My DD injured her ankle in November too, but recovered QUICK from what was originally though to be a break! Now we are fighting lingering knee issues...sigh. Good luck to your DD and hope she stays injury-free!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back