WAG Side Aerials on Beam in which Level

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

twistingmia

How hard is a Side Aerial on beam?

I never tried it, I just have my Aerial on floor.

It took me a while to get an Aerial on floor standing, so not from a hurdle, but now that I have got it, it is not that hard.

Of course I don't know, but I guess it shouldn't be very different on beam than on floor, if you have it standing?

At which level do you usually compete Side Aerials on Beam?
Is it harder than BHS BHS on beam?
Is it harder than a Back Tuck?

It seems to be similar. The code of points also gives you a diagram and the code number and all of the deductions. It's pretty interesting to look at.

There is a big difference between doing it on the floor and doing it on the beam. There is little margin for error on the beam.

A back tuck on the beam is easier than a side aerial for most people.

How hard is a Side Aerial on beam?

I never tried it, I just have my Aerial on floor.

It took me a while to get an Aerial on floor standing, so not from a hurdle, but now that I have got it, it is not that hard.

Of course I don't know, but I guess it shouldn't be very different on beam than on floor, if you have it standing?

At which level do you usually compete Side Aerials on Beam?
Is it harder than BHS BHS on beam?
Is it harder than a Back Tuck?

The thing with beam skills is they aren't that physically demanding. If you're interested in getting a side aerial on beam and you can already do the skill on floor, just start training it for beam. Work it on a line on the floor and go up from there.

There is a big difference between doing it on the floor and doing it on the beam. There is little margin for error on the beam.

Very interesting topic!

Do you think a BH series is harder than a side aerial???

I think an Aerial is easier than BH BH (I have just tried it on low beam!)

I agree with both of these. I could do both on the low beam and could do the tuck on high beam. The aerial was harder. The aerial is easier on floor because you don't have to be precise about the landing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back