Parents So happy with the new gym!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

NGL780309

It's only been about a week, but I'm just so happy with DD's new gym. I just feel confident that she's getting what she needs to improve. I really like the way that the coach differentiates instruction. When DD was able to do beyond what the others were doing she let her move on to other skills. At her old gym the approach was that if you could do beyond what the others were doing you didn't get coached because they were spending their time helping those that were behind.

I see lots of corrections being offered and things taught that were just overlooked before. I also think DD is feeling really good because they have 2 groups of Level 4's. One group is moving to Level 5 and the other will do Level 4 again. DD is in the group that will do Level 4 again next year. That's where she belongs for sure, she's only 5, but she's the best of that group with the exception of vault. I'm not trying to make her sound like she's a prodigy or something, she's not. She's very average, but she learns things quickly. She's not afraid to do anything and she's little, but strong. She has a long way to go, but I think being the best in her group makes her feel really good.

Congrats! I hope you remain happy as time goes by. It sounds as if you are seeing improvements, so that's definitely a good sign. We, too, switched gyms about a month ago and are thrilled so far. Even in such a short time I can see great improvement. Good luck!

I'm so glad to hear things are working out. That was the same feeling we had this July when DD switched gyms. Here we are in November and we are so happy still with the move. We should have done it a few years ago. From now on I listen to that little voice inside my head it seems to always be right.

So glad to hear it. Ours worked out as well. My dd is so happy with her new gym that she's always asking to go. I think 4 days a week is enough ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back