MAG Solid Black Socks for Competition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
with the white pants, I often laugh at the older boys (quietly, in my head). You can tell the ones who handle their own laundry. Their pants are all kind of a pale blue instead of white.:p

We have black pommels with black socks, and we also buy them at Walmart. They get a new pair at each competition, and we never have to buy socks for anything else.

with the white pants, I often laugh at the older boys (quietly, in my head). You can tell the ones who handle their own laundry. Their pants are all kind of a pale blue instead of white.:p
I do my DS laundry, and his white pants are "pale blue"! I washed on cold but ackkkk! I just bought new pants, how do I keep them white?

I always washed on cold and never put them in with anything that had any chance of fading. What size is he? I have a pair of white pants I could send you. ;-)

I also am thinking about getting some of those color catcher things that you throw in with each load. my sister in law swears by them.

D has white practice pants and they wash well, but I only wash them with other white or light gray gym clothes.

I loved when we had black pommel pants. Coach won't go back though. I get it, but they were soooo easy!

Cold water, delicate cycle, use Woolite or the like rather than a standard detergent. For stains, hit it with some commercial stain remover (I usually go with Spray 'n Wash), rub the heck out of it, rinse in the sink, and then use Woolite directly on the stain before you throw 'em in. This works fine, and I usually wash the pommel pants along with the mostly black singlet and the black shorts.

The white socks, of course, require sterner measures, like soaking in a bucket of hot bleach water!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back