Parents States - L5 is Done... Yay!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Empowered

Proud Parent
Well my daughter survived level 5!

She actually had a great meet at States, really her best meet despite a fall on beam. I hope to get video posted later this week but here's how she finished:

Vault - 8.650 (No placement but her highest score of the year)
Bars - 9.425 (T3rd)
Beam - 8.550 with a fall
Floor - 8.850 (T4th - Her highest floor score ever)
AA - 35.425 (5th)

Competition season is over.. WOOHOO!!!

Congrats on a great States and finishing the season strong!!! Your dd is such a joy to watch--so elegant and great lines!!

Wow! What an incredible bar score! For my level 5 bars is such a struggle... I'm just greatful that she finally has her kips! Her season is just getting started... States not until April! That feels like a thousand years away!

I look forward to seeing the video once you get it posted.

Congrats on a great State meet! Awesome bars score! Wow, you all are done with your season early. Is there a second Spring season or do you all compete a prep op season in the Spring? We just started our meet season and won't be done until March. Looking forward to seeing the video. She totally rocked!

She has beautiful dance!! Its to bad the she fell on her hs, it was very pretty. Loved how she got back up after she feel and didnt hesitate and still went for the vertical hs.

She looks great! She made a ton of improvement from the first meets you posted. Her bars are awesome!

WOW beautiful bars. Should have been higher than the 9.4, but wow what a GREAT score! So many girls struggle with bars in L5!

She had a great meet. So sad about the fall on the HS...I have seen girls do that a lot...get a little "too vertical" and fall over. She was great to get right back up there and go again!

Will she start L6 soon?:)

Thanks again all for the compliments. Bars is her strength and she worked so hard on that routine. Having left L4 states and not placing in any event, she really wanted a medal on bars this year. Placing on floor and in the AA was just icing on the cake!!

She should start working on her L6 skills shortly Madi, but we're kind of at a drama point in the gym at the moment that's putting a damper on the States results.

Hopefully we'll know more soon. :confused:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back