Strange request... I need ideas!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter has a career day coming up at school. Her class is participating in a hat parade! She has to make a hat that describes what she wants to be when she grows up, and of course that's a gymnastics coach! :)

I really need some creative ideas on how to design a hat that could describe a coach! She doesn't want something that simply says "coach"... So right now I'm at a loss!

Any creative people out there? Anyone had a project like this before?

Help!!

Perhaps encircle the hat with gym related graphics or photos? I am at a loss, but I bet this could be a lot of fun. I certainly hope that whatever the finished product is that you post pictures! Good luck to your dd!

How about printing stick figure symbols of all four events and the olympic rings? Gotta love elementary school projects!

You could have printed out pictures of maybe her coach spotting her. Or even just random pictures of a gymnast being spotted. :)

I'd go with a blue base....paint cardboard (or blue foam core) as the floor. Mount this on a hat you have at home (or if you are willing to buy one, I'm thinking the white foam hats with red/white/blue trim/4th of July type?)

Use popsicle sticks for beam and bars. You can then mount those on the blue base. Maybe vault use cardboard. I bet if you give your daughter those ideas, she'll come up with something.

Agree, too with the people that said print copies of pictures...maybe tape those to the side of the blue base, sort of hanging down??! I'd use pictures of gymnasts she likes along with pictures of herself (kids love to add themselves!)

Just a thought!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back