WAG Thought I should say hi…

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I joined CB last winter before my daughter’s first level 3 meet. I found the forum when I was wondering what the best thing to feed her before the meet was, and I have been back often. With all the talk about lurkers recently, I thought I should come out of the shadows and introduce myself. So DD is a 7 year old who competed level 3 last season. Not sure what she will compete in the fall but I’m secretly hoping they move her to level 4. Her coaches recently asked her to start training TOPs also.

So thanks for all the advice I’ve already gotten and for the advice I’m sure I’ll get from here on out.

PS. Can I change my username to TaxiFor3??

I am in the exact same boat. Came to CB the same way last year, daughter is in TOPS, hoping for level 4, but pretty sure she's doing ½ year of 3 again, because she's so tiny she can't get over the vault! Nice to meet you, lharlow/TaxiFor3. :)

Nice to meet you too rbearclaw! DD is also a tiny one and working on getting over the table. Time will tell I guess. I'm also a former gymnast... It's totally different on this side of the viewing glass!!

It sure is! I try to stay on the sideline and just enjoy, with the exception of dong handstand contests with her, ya know, to help practice for TOPS. ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back