Off Topic Tis the season to be jolly tra la la la la la la la la

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I want a Polamalu jersey, Steelers and gymnast earings, sweatpants, a hoodie, the Pirates 2 and 3 soundtracks, and money!

gymnastbeth, I LOVE fuzzy socks! But I have like 5 pairs of those and 30 regular cotton ones with crazy patterns on them so I don't think I need any more!

what do i want for Christmas....?

Hmm..... I want to be able to go to gymnastics more oftne. I dont know what I want haha

Maybe I'll get a new phone. Who knows which phone is better? The pantech ease or pursuit from at&t? sorry. random.

I want to not have to struggle to pay bills. :(

More realistically, I want my permanent residency (lodging tomorrow) to be approved! And I want to find the perfect gift for the fiancee. I know what I want to buy (a German soccer jacket), but it's $55. :( The ones that are cheaper are ghastly.

I wannnnt...

Stuff for my new place. Like a big fuf chair (so not gunna happen right now) and wall decor and bookshelves and such. We're trying to set it up so all the furniture is soft.

Realistically, hanging lanterns & maybe the xkcd "kitty proximity" print would be pretty rad. Also pie. I would do morally questionable things for good desserts.

the real thing that i want from santa is to get my knee brace hand be able to start gymnastics again! and something that i truly want from my parents is a Nikon D3100 camera. its $800 not on sale but i really don't ask for a lot! i also want new leos for when i go back since i haven't put a leo on in almost 6 months :p haha

Hey, Gymnastgirlz10 i noticed that you have asked for Nikon D3100 camera, if that is too expensive you could take one step down and i don't know what the Nikon equivalent is but The Canon 500d is great! I got it for my birthday and it is incredible :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back