Coaches Uncommitted Coaches - What to do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A bit off topic...but what extra do you purchase for your classes that your club is not willing to provide you with...and how do you donate hours?

I'm paid hourly and I work more hours than I am paid for, consistently. I am "full time" in terms of hours, but I work more than that, when you add in planning, staying late and coming early to clean up and set up, helping with other classes.

Everything extra that is not equipment...music, things like bubbles, stickers and stamps, themed items, etc. I can do class without them but it won't be as successful...I won't attract as many customers.

we purchase all that stuff. the coaches buy what they need and i reimburse them. that ain't right if it's coming out of your pockets.:)

I'm paid hourly and I work more hours than I am paid for, consistently. I am "full time" in terms of hours, but I work more than that, when you add in planning, staying late and coming early to clean up and set up, helping with other classes.

Everything extra that is not equipment...music, things like bubbles, stickers and stamps, themed items, etc. I can do class without them but it won't be as successful...I won't attract as many customers.

I agree with dunno...

...the gym should purchase it straight out...or they should reimburse you. Our club will purchase all that stuff. We also pay our coaches to set up and tear down. Work is work...you should get paid for all of it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back