Parents Videos of new routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amusibus

Proud Parent
Does anyone know if the new routines are anywhere online yet? My daughter, being an adhd child, has a hard time memorizing the details of routines, and I think it might help her to watch them. I have looked but can't find anything. Her first competition is in a couple weeks and she's shaky on the details I think. Thanks

I am not sure if you are looking for some sort of official publication, or just a chance to peek at a decent routine to help your DD polish her routines. I've seen some on youtube start to pop up the last couple of weeks. I would search "gymnastics new level (whatever level number you are searching for) and you'll find some to watch. I'd also narrow your search down to maybe the time frame of this week or this month. Good luck!!

My daughter is a level 3, and we have seen some tutorials online that may help. I'm not sure if they're out there for other levels.

Level one. Our gym is starting to compete this level this year for the first time. It's not really polishing she needs as much as just getting the basic sequence of moves. As I said, ADHD. These kids need more time to memorize stuff.

Amusibus, can you get the voiceover to the music? I think the music is on itunes, not sure if the voiceover version is (Tom Koll saying the skills that should be done over the music).

bars. :)

Still has work to do, but a good start to the season.

There are some routines on YouTube. I just searched new level one gymnastics and found some. Good luck to your daughter!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back