Voluntary Levels

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I haven't heard of a compulsory 4 being mentioned only levels for example in March we did grades June was levels down to 2 and last week levels again down to 2 I don't know the difference or if one is compulsory my dd competed level 5 in June and didn't compete last week

Compulsory grades are taken around March. An elite track 06 would have competed compulsory 5 last March
and will do compulsory 4 next march. What grade did your dd do last march?

Best to ask the coach whether she will be doing comp grade 4 or regional grade 13 in the spring. Can she do flicks on beam, giants and upstarts on loop bar, triple flicks on floor - these are the skills that the 06 girls will typically have at this stage to be ready for comp 4 in the spring.

She has her giant almost on wooden bar bwo on beam and single flick and round off flicks on floor I think she's most likely to do 13 if I'm honest she's just been moved up a group I have to say our gym isn't what I would class as pushy but if the kids want to learn they can a coach a girl that came from a well known hpc and who did very well there has been at our gym for about 6 years is now 17 and was determined to get her giant and the coaches have just kept going and going with her and she just competed them and won bars bless her took her about a year to get it I think thanks for your help

I would say more importantly than the skills can she do the conditioning set. If her coach isn't working the conditioning set with her already she probably isn't thinking of putting her in compulsory 4. Easiest to just ask what grade she will do next year.

What happened to Sydney Olivier Hall from Pegasus. I haven't seen her on the results anywhere. Does anyone know if she quit?

She's not quit, one of my gymnasts follow her on Instagram and they were watching her videos today she uploaded a video today so definitely not quit:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back